Title


Compliment of the day,

My Request.

I Have a very important request that make me to contact you; I am Sir. Fred Godwin, I decided to reach you directly to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of (12.5M GBP) to your country within the Next few days.

I presently work as a senior Accounts Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Natwest Bank, London. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested; please send your direct telephone numbers for an initial confidential communication.

I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.

I look forward to receive your prompt response.

Sincerely
Sir. Fred Godwin
Private e-mail: godwin_f@ymail.com

Share on :
 
© Copyright ASEP HASAN NURDIN™ News & Shop 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all